What’s New About the 2023 Toyota Sequoia?
Looking for a tenacious Toyota SUV that can handle the longest and toughest of drives? The new Toyota Sequoia is guaranteed to upgrade your Thomasville commute! The 2023 Toyota Sequoia specs are undeniably impressive, boasting a maximum towing capacity of up to 9,000 pounds when properly equipped and a powerful i-FORCE MAX Hybrid Powertrain™ engine beneath the hood. Find out more about the 2023 Toyota Sequoia price, release date, and interior highlights with the experts at Peter Boulware Toyota below! Then, contact us online to reserve your very own 2023 Sequoia model today!
2023 Toyota Sequoia Specs
With the 2023 Toyota Sequoia release date slated for July 2022, many Bradfordville drivers are eager to get behind the wheel of this cutting-edge model. Although exact 2023 Toyota Sequoia price isn’t available just yet, the starting MSRP for the SR5 trim level is expected to be $50,000, with the lineup-topping Capstone trim level starting around $70,000. These price points are a bargain when you take a closer look at the 2023 Toyota Sequoia performance specs:
- Standard i-FORCE MAX Hybrid Powertrain™ engine
- Seating Capacity of 7-8 (Depending on Trim Level)
- 437 Horsepower
- 538 lb-ft of Torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity of 9,000 Pounds
Why Buy a 2023 Toyota Sequoia?
As you can see, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia i-FORCE MAX engine delivers pulse-pounding power. However, more tentative Crawfordville drivers may still be on the fence about purchasing such a revolutionary new vehicle. That’s why the folks at Peter Boulware Toyota have compiled some of the best reasons to invest in this innovative SUV:
- Unparalleled Protection and Safety: Plan on using your 2023 Toyota Sequoia for trips to the supermarket, weekend getaways, or long-distance towing? Rest assured that you and your family will remain safe thanks to the Toyota Safety Sense system and its extensive accident-prevention features.
- Family-Size and Family-Friendly: The last thing you want on a cross-country trip with the spouse and children is to be cramped and irritated. Luckily, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior can comfortably fit up to eight passengers on any family adventure. You can also take advantage of the Adjustable Cargo Shelf System to accommodate your storage and cargo-carrying needs.
- Hybrid Power at its Finest: The hybrid powertrain and twin-turbo V6 with an electric motor-generator work harmoniously with the 10-speed automatic transmission. This combination of hybrid-electric energy and traditional gas power optimizes the power output of the vehicle and makes the new Sequoia unbelievably fuel-efficient.
Reserve Your 2023 Toyota Sequoia at Peter Boulware Toyota Today!
If your interest has been piqued by everything you can find in the 2023 Toyota Sequoia interior and engine, we encourage you to reserve your own Sequoia at Peter Boulware Toyota today! We offer plentiful new vehicle specials at our Tallahassee dealership to make the 2023 Toyota Sequoia price even more affordable. If you have any further questions about the Sequoia features or towing capacity and capabilities, our team members are available to provide you with more information!
More from Peter Boulware Toyota
Which Toyota SUV is the Largest?
If you’re in the market for a full-sized SUV, look no further than the Toyota Sequoia. Currently Toyota’s largest SUV, this vehicle demands a powerful presence no matter where you travel or what you bring. The Sequoia is available in five trim grades, including SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and Capstone. Seating Capacity The…
Toyota Vehicles with Best Gas Mileage
Toyota has a long-standing reputation for offering quality vehicles at affordable prices. They’ve been paving the way in fuel efficiency year after year. Toyota has some great options if you’re solely concerned with getting the best gas mileage possible for your new vehicle. Toyota Camry Hybrid The all-new Toyota Camry Hybrid edition offers an…
What Are the Benefits of Buying a Used Toyota?
When it’s time to upgrade your old ride, looking in the used car section can fit your needs and budget. Most vehicle drivers can cash in on some nice savings for pre-owned vehicles while still getting a nice-looking ride that they’ll love. When deciding which used car to purchase, we suggest you start by looking…
0 comment(s) so far on What’s New About the 2023 Toyota Sequoia?