The Benefits of ToyotaCare Peter Boulware Toyota
The Benefits of ToyotaCare
Toyota vehicles have long enjoyed an excellent reputation for dependability. Regular servicing is how you ensure that your Toyota fulfills its mission – to give you many years of reliable, enjoyable motoring. Toyota makes it easy you take care of your new vehicle via ToyotaCare service.
ToyotaCare is a free benefit that comes with every new Toyota vehicle. It provides normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years/25,000 miles, whichever comes first. The certified, factory trained technicians at our Toyota dealership’s Service Center will take care of your vehicle under your ToyotaCare benefit so that you don’t have to. We also maintain your complete history of your service visits, and we will send you timely reminders before your next schedules maintenance.
The ToyotaCare No-Cost Maintenance Plan covers all factory-recommended maintenance for your newly purchased or leased Toyota vehicle, including:
- Tire Rotation
- Oil and Filter Change
- Multi-point Vehicle Inspection
- Check and refill all fluid levels
Toyota recommends regular maintenance every 6 months or 5,000 miles.
But wait, there’s more: ToyotaCare also provides you 2 years of No-Cost 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. There is no mileage limit for this benefit. ToyotaCare Roadside Assistance helps you get moving again, and includes:
- Battery Jump Start
- Lockout Protection
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Tire service that replaces the impaired tire with your inflated spare
- Towing to the nearest Toyota dealership (or to your choice of another Toyota dealership with 25 miles of the nearest dealer)
- Winching to extricate your vehicle from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly travelled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
- 24-hour toll-free number: 800.444.4195
For added convenience, ToyotaCare Roadside Assistance is just a click away with the Toyota Owner’s App. When you download the app to your smartphone, you can:
- Locate dealer service offers
- Submit roadside assistance requests
- Store images of your insurance and registration documents
- View and track your service history records
- Search your Owner’s Manual, Warranty and Scheduled Maintenance Guide.
- Explore manuals, indicators and videos for your vehicle
ToyotaCare: Peace of mind everywhere you go!